Biogas plants by Integro's technology solve the problem of utilization of poultry plants' waste and other agricultural waste due to flexibility of technological process.
Biohumus produced in our biogas plant can create the fertile soil layer from the scratch or restore exhausted soil. It is 100 per cent organic and contains no chemicals or other additives. Biohumus is produced from pure chicken manure.
Possible variants of use of biohumus produced by Integro’s technology:
1) recreation of lost fertile layer of the soil for agricultural needs;
2) creation of fertile layer of the soil for agricultural needs from the scratch;
3) using as biofertilizer for agricultural needs;
4) using for landscaping of motorways, streetcar and railroad tracks;
5) using for landscaping of gardening enterprises and landfills.
Current Rating : 0.0
Biogas plants construction by the author technology for processing pure chicken manure and biohumus (organic biofertilizers) production