Joerg Stimmer, MD Sales
Joerg Junge, MD Operations
Lars Eilebrecht, System Engineering
Founded : 2009
pliXos SaaS tools increase productivity and governance in every phase of a distributed application management project. A B2B marketplace offers users transparency and security.
The pliXos set of SaaS tools include the Outsourcing Advisor, Tender Manager and Outsourcing Director and standardize and automate SW-Outsourcing. This significantly reduces the project costs and duration with a major improvement in quality.
The automatic capture of critical parameters of the development process enables a central performance based management of outsourcing projects. The tools support all the phases of a project from planning and implementation till continuous monitoring.
The extension by a B2B marketplace for SW services is launched in 08/2013.
Current Rating : 6.0
1. Outsourcing Advisor:
The Outsourcing Advisor is a SaaS tool which offers
- simulation of business cases for offshore SW outsourcing
- analysis of the suitability of applications and projects for an offshore outsourcing approach
- Evaluation of regions, countries and individual providers for a dedicated project
The Outsourcing Advisor offers know-how in form of an easy to use SaaS solution which otherwise would only be available by expensive expert advice.
2. Tender Manager:
The Tender Manager is a SaaS tool to automate major parts of typical steps in tender processes (from preparing the tender document, distribution, collection of NDA through to the evaluation of responses) and thus reduces time and costs.
3. Outsourcing Director:
The Outsourcing Director is a comprehensive SaaS solution to provide control over any application development project for the whole project team - whatever their location.
- Instant set up as Software as a Service out of the private Cloud, global access
- Supports multiple projects and service providers
- Rigorous requirements review and confirmation process support facility
- Continuous project progress monitor, including a full drill down for detailed reports
- Extensive quality management with integration of "best of breed" 3rd party tools
- Source code and release repository
- Secure audit trail monitor to manage customer and service provider interaction
- Highest level of cost efficiency and transparency through automation
- Comprehensive reports for a continuous, neutral and up to date view of project status including past trends and early warning indicators
- Perfect base for Benchmarking between different projects or service providers
Seed funding by Hich-Tech Gruenderfonds (www.htgf.de), Bayern Kapital (www.bayernkaital.de) and private investors.