"I find it best to dive right in and learn the hard way. "
- Pete Cashmore, Founder, Mashable.
"You cannot rest the fate of your business and your personal livelihood on top of another person's platform."
- Spencer Fry, Co-Founder, Carbonmade
"Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is a proof of utility, and utility is success. "
- Thomas Edison, Co-Founder, General Electric
"Lead from the back and let others believe they are in front."
- Nelson Mandela
"Your biggest challenge will be building a great team. "
- John Doerr
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"Average people push great people out of a company. "
- Jason Calacanis, Founder, Mahalo