"Find the leverage in the world so you can be truly lazy. "
- Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
"If you have more than three priorities, then you don't have any. "
- Jim Collins, Author, Good to great
"Don't worry about failure; you only have to be right once. "
- Drew Houston, Co-Founder, Dropbox.
"We have a 'strategic' plan. It's called doing things."
- Herb Kelleher, Co-Founder, Southwest airlines.
"Be persistent, and hang on to your vision. And at the same time, be flexible. "
- Reid Hoffman, Founder, Linkedin
"Do things that allow you to win and that allow someone else to win. It is not a zero-sum game. "
- Tom Preston-Werner, Co-Founder, Github
"Usage is like oxygen for ideas. You can never fully anticipate how an audience is going to react to something you've created until it's out there. "
- Matt Mullenweg, Wordpress
"It's not how much money we make that ultimately makes us happy between 9 and 5. It's whether our work fulfills us. "
- Malcolm Gladwell, Author, The tipping point