"We watch our competitors, learn from them, see things that they were doing for customers and copy those things as much as we can. "
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.
"No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It's a struggle to save your company's life - and your own skin - every day of the week. "
- Spencer Fry, Co-Founder, Carbonmade
"Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not. "
- Michael Dell. Founder, Dell
"A business model that hasn't been tried before is always interesting, even if it's likely to fail. "
- Michael Arrington, Founder, Techcrunch
"If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford
"No is easier to do. Yes is easier to say. "
- Jason Fried , Founder, 37Signals
"I doubt I'll ever go back to corporate work. Once you see the light, there is no turning back. "
- Magnus Jepson, Co-Founder, Woothems
"When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength. "
- Jack Ma, Founder, Alibaba