"Feedback is a dialogue, not a monologue. "
- Ben Horowitz, Andreessen Horowitz
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford.
"Usage is like oxygen for ideas. You can never fully anticipate how an audience is going to react to something you've created until it's out there. "
- Matt Mullenweg, Wordpress
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. "
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Things are always breaking at YC, because our strategy is to find bottlenecks by hitting them. That may sound irresponsible, but in practice it's the way most complex systems get optimized."
- Paul Graham, Y Combinator
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. "
- Walt Disney, Co-Founder, Disney
"No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It's a struggle to save your company's life - and your own skin - every day of the week. "
- Spencer Fry, Co-Founder, Carbonmade
"Average people push great people out of a company. "
- Jason Calacanis, Founder, Mahalo