"Money is like gasoline during a road trip, You don't want to run out of gas on your trip, but you're not doing a tour of gas stations."
- Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O'Reilly Media.
"Things that annoy me, end up fuelling my ideas. "
- Josh James, Co-Founder, Omniture.
"There is nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team. "
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37 Signals.
"If you believe in something, work nights and weekends, it won't feel like work. "
- Kevin Rose, Founder, Digg.
"Great companies don't throw money at problems, they throw ideas at problems. "
- Greg McAdoo
"Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical. "
- Howard Schultz, Starbucks
"Just be prepared for a long and often uncertain journey. The good stuff doesn't come easy. "
- Tim Westergren, Founder, Pandora
"We also get thousands of suggestions. The default answer is always no. "
- Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals.