"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. "
- Steve Jobs, Apple
"There are lots of good reasons to abandon a project. Having a little competition is not one of them. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"If you have an urge to build something that could change the world, don't focus on the money, but the legacy you'll leave behind. "
- Alexander Tamas
"Things are always breaking at YC, because our strategy is to find bottlenecks by hitting them. That may sound irresponsible, but in practice it's the way most complex systems get optimized."
- Paul Graham, Y Combinator
"Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard."
- Guy Kawasaki, Co-founder, All top.
"The difficulty is not making a decision, it's living with the consequences. "
- Micah Baldwin, Co-Founder, Graphic.ly
"We are our choices. Build yourself a great story. "
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.
"In a startup, absolutely nothing happens unless you make it happen."
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder, Andreesen Howritz