"We're not really good at knowing what we want, and we are very quick to say "this sucks". That's where the opportunity lies. "
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Founder, Wine Library Tv.
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. "
- Steve Jobs, Apple
"Average people push great people out of a company. "
- Jason Calacanis, Founder, Mahalo
"You shouldn't focus on why you can't do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions."
- Steve Case, Co-Founder, AOL
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger. "
- Dave McClure, Founder, 500Startups
"Don't worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop. "
- Jeffrey Zeldman, Founder, A list apart.
"You've found market price when buyers complain but still pay. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y combinator
"It's not about ideas. It's about making them happen. "
- Scott Belsky, Founder, Behance.