"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen. "
- Todd Garland, Founder, Buysellads
"We are currently not planning on conquering the world. "
- Sergey Brin, Cofounder, Google.
"Investors are employees you can never hire. We made sure to pick investors that thought like us. "
- Biz Stone, Co-Founder, Twitter.
"Hire great people and give them freedom to be awesome. "
- Andrew Mason, Founder, Groupon
"Be amazing, be everywhere, be real. "
- Jason Calacanis, Founder, Mahalo
"Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly, but working for a large company is like being water boarded. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator
"It's simple until you make it complicated. "
-Jason Fried, 37Signals
"If you have an idea that you can't get out of your head, do a startup. Otherwise join a startup. "
- Fred Wilson, Co-Founder, Union square Ventures