"Criticism is the best sign you're onto something. "
- Michael Lopp
"Start with solving a problem instead of having a technology and then searching for problems it might solve. "
- Kevin Systrom, Instagram
"If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you're probably in trouble. "
- Omar Hamoui, Founder, Admob
"To be successful, you have to have quantity of quality. "
- Mark Frauenfelder, Co-Founder, Boing Boing
"Human nature has a tendency to admire complexity but reward simplicity. "
- Ben huh, Founder, Cheezburger Network
"When you innovate, you've got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts. "
- Larry Ellison, Co-Founder, Oracle
"I'm always throwing out ideas, so it's not creativity, it's just volume. "
- Ben Huh, Founder, Cheezburger network
"Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard. "
- Caterinca Fake, Co-Founder, Flickr.