"That which does not kill you makes you stronger. "
- Dave McClure, Founder, 500Startups
"There are lots of good reasons to abandon a project. Having a little competition is not one of them. "
- Seth Godin, Founder, Squidoo
"It's not how much money we make that ultimately makes us happy between 9 and 5. It's whether our work fulfills us. "
- Malcolm Gladwell, Author, The tipping point
"Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly, but working for a large company is like being water boarded. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."
- Tupac Shakur
"Get big quietly, so you don't tip off potential competitors. "
- Chirs Dixon, Co-Founder, Hunch.
"You shouldn't focus on why you can't do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions."
- Steve Case, Co-Founder, AOL
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. "
- Thomas Edison, Co-Founder, General Electric