"The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing. "
- Jim Barksdale, Former CEO, Netscape
"A business model that hasn't been tried before is always interesting, even if it's likely to fail. "
- Michael Arrington, Founder, Techcrunch
"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. "
- Ayrton Senna
"It's okay to doubt yourself, it's okay to feel down; just never give up."
- Aaron Patzer,Founder, Mint
"We have a 'strategic' plan. It's called doing things."
- Herb Kelleher, Co-Founder, Southwest airlines.
"The difference between a vision and a hallucination is that other people can see the vision. "
- Marc Andreessen, Co-Founder, Andreessen and Horowitz.
"I find it best to dive right in and learn the hard way. "
- Pete Cashmore, Founder, Mashable.
"The only thing worse than starting something and failing...is not starting something. "
- Seth Godin, founder, Squindoo