"Things that annoy me, end up fuelling my ideas. "
- Josh James, Co-Founder, Omniture.
"Act confident, even when you're not. "
- Larry Ellison, Co-Founder, Oracle
"Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly, but working for a large company is like being water boarded. "
- Paul Graham, Co-Founder, Y Combinator
"If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse. "
- Henry Ford, Founder, Ford
"You cannot rest the fate of your business and your personal livelihood on top of another person's platform."
- Spencer Fry, Co-Founder, Carbonmade
"The biggest problem for entrepreneurs when they start a company is that they tend to listen too much to friends. "
- Peter Shankman, Founder, Haro
"In a startup, absolutely nothing happens unless you make it happen."
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder, Andreesen Howritz
"People do make judgments of trust on appearance - in the real world and online. "
- Aaron Patzer, Founder, Mint